What do I need to get setup as a renter with X-Laser?

First, we will need you to complete a Master Rental Agreement, which will cover all of your future rentals and provide us with standard renter’s information like a copy of your driver’s license. We also require proof of insurance and that X-Laser LLC be named as an additional insurer on whatever policy will cover the equipment while it is in your care. Lastly, an FDA variance will be required for most renters, and we either need proof that you hold a variance, or we will need you to complete the required paperwork and pay a small initial filing fee with your first order. The whole process should take less than one hour and once done should never need to be repeated.