Easy liquid sky effects
Aurora Quad Series lasers project on a fixed, ultra-wide horizontal axis, which means brighter effects, an easier setup and safer shows.
Colors to amplify your events
Whether you choose red (Crimson), blue (Cobalt), green (Emerald) or a combination (4C), you’ll bring unique atmosphere to any event.
Great for beginners and pros alike
Trigger effects using full-auto or sound active modes via DMX, or show off your creativity with a custom-programmed DMX show.
- Quad-aperture design for maximum beam pattern and liquid sky room coverage
- Completely re-engineered, Aurora-optimized patterns for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- More power and more brightness than any Aurora models before them
- Deep DMX control allows for creative effect design, while maintaining affordability and simplicity
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense w/ multiple units
- Control modes: 9-channel DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
- Safe for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the sky, when rigged securely.
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.
- Aurora 4C (green, red, blue, magenta ~350mW)
- Aurora Crimson (quad red 800mW)
- Aurora Emerald (quad green 280mW)
- Aurora Cobalt (quad blue 1200mW)