After months of development, X-Laser finally has a fully color-mixing Aurora laser: the Caliente Aurora. As the successor to the Caliente RGB700, the Caliente Aurora is brighter, safer, easier to use and more affordable than ever before. With deep DMX controls and also impressive automatic modes, the Caliente Aurora is perfect for those who want to create big and bold multicolored liquid sky and hot beam effects, even in smaller venues. As part of the Aurora line, the Caliente Aurora only scans flat on the X-axis, so once you have it rigged and focused securely, its good to go just like any other lighting effect. Check out the Caliente Aurora and the discounted club pack featuring four units!
One aperture, seven colors
Create multicolored effects in red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, magenta or white to match the venue or event theme to amaze the audience.
Connect multiple units for amazing shows
With DMX input and output, you can link multiple Caliente Aurora units together to create stunningly large aerial effects.
Simple, safe and bright
Flat scanning keeps every photon of light skimming right over the audience, without risking scanning too low or wasting beams into the venue’s ceiling.
- Most powerful RGB laser in its class, Class 3B (up to 500mW)
- 100+ built-in laser patterns
- Total control via 9-channel DMX
- Seven beautiful laser colors (RGB, CMY, white)
- Easily create safe liquid sky and hot beam effects
- Auto mode & adjustable sound active mode accessible via DMX
- Low power consumption (30W typical draw)
- Rugged Type II anodized aluminum interlocking housing
- X-Laser No-Hassle 1-year limited warranty
- Double quality checked in a 26-point inspection before shipping
- Our EZ Variance Kit helps you obtain your variance easily, in as few as 30 business days.