The Mobile Beat Mercury is the addition of our Mercury laser control system to our most popular model, the Mobile Beat. It’s ideal for users who are just getting started with lasers and users who want to create vivid laser shows without the need for separate software. The Mobile Beat Mercury is available for less than $1,900 from authorized X-Laser dealers.
The Mobile Beat Mercury is perfect for mobile DJs and entertainers who want to set up a crowd-wowing laser show that integrates seamlessly into their current lighting control setup. With 0.5W of laser power, the Mobile Beat Mercury is recommended for indoor use in venues or shows of up to 500 audience members.
The entry-level price of the Mobile Beat Mercury along with our Mercury control system allows for large arrays of lasers with incredible capabilities, all controlled plug-and-play from a lighting console to create amazing cascading movement, dimmer and color chases.
Features of the Mobile Beat Mercury include:
- 500mW balanced RGB laser engine
- Single-mode, direct-injection diodes for great modulation and reliability
- Matched diode sets for better beam quality
- Mercury laser control system with the master and basic profiles including:
- 450+ gobos
- 11 digital prisms
- 50 color macros
- 60 motion macros with variable speed and amplitude
- 5-pin DMX
- Large, matte-finish LCD interface
- Art-Net connectivity (upgradable to our etherStop system)
[Product video coming soon. To get a sense of what’s possible with the Mobile Beat Mercury, check out the video made for the Skywriter HPX M-5 (link). The only major difference between the models is brightness.]